Shout Out to all Robinson Middle School Dads!
The 2017-18 school year is now upon us and the Robinson Dads Club is calling on you to step up and help support your children and the administration and staff of Robinson in the coming year by signing up now. The Robinson Dads Club is the only one of its kind in any of the PISD Middle Schools and helps serve a key role in the Robinson family. We are looking forward to a great school year in which we fulfill our mission to:
- Share in our child's school life.
- Serve on our school's projects.
- Support our school community.
- Provide a network among fathers of the Robinson family.
We will have our first major activities just a few weeks after school starts, so be on the lookout for additional information and volunteer opportunities. Some of the activities and functions we provide are the Fall and Spring Robinson Student Socials, the Hotdogs on the Patio Events for teachers and staff, Car Decal and Yard Sign sales for school athletics, music programs and school clubs, and monetary assistance for special school needs falling outside the normal budget.
In lieu of meetings, you can count on regular email updates throughout the school year. Here are a few for now:
- Membership Dues: The 2017-2018 Dads Club application will be available soon. Membership fee is $20, and you can drop a check or cash by the school's office, payable to Robinson Dads Club, or mail it to: Robinson MS Dads Club, 6701 Preston Meadow Drive, Plano, TX 75024.
- Dads Club Shirts: If you'd like to order one, let me know. The cost is $45.
- Volunteer Application: Please take a couple of minutes to fill out the volunteer application (required by the district) by going to pisd.edu. All volunteers must be screened for each new school year.
There will be numerous other opportunities for us to volunteer, including participating in the locker cleanup and serving as judges for the Science Fair (more information to come). Also, our dues and money from our fundraising activities (e.g., socials and decals) fund school-related projects for the students, faculty, and staff.
If you have suggestions, questions, etc., please contact me by email. Thanks and please, please join now!
President - Dads Club
Robinson Middle School
Select the Order button below or purchase in our School Store.
Robinson Back-to-School Information
Summer Reading Lists
Robinson Resources Directory
Carpool Info & Map
Robinson School Calendar
Bell and Lunch Schedule
Spring Exam Schedule
Robinson Wellness Blog
Recommended Reading/PACE List 2018-19
6th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
7th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
8th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
Elective School Supplies 2018-19
Robinson Athletic Forms
2017-18 Athletic Game Schedules 7th/8th
Volunteers of the Month
Congratulations to our May volunteers of the month, Angela Bao and Coleen Difiglia!