Starting July 1, you'll be able to select the "Start Here" button below to register on the Robinson PTA website, join the PTA, order spirit wear, sign up to volunteer, and more.
- Update your Parent & Student Information form (double-check your child's grade level for the 2018-2019 school year and make former students inactive) and complete your mandatory directory release form.
Join the Robinson PTA (and get access to the online directory). Students whose parents have been Robinson PTA members during all three years at Robinson will be eligible to win a scholarship their senior year at one of the PISD high schools.
Make a donation to the Robinson PTA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Robinson principal Billie Jean Lee, to be held at Robinson during the first semester.
- Order spirit wear and PE clothes for delivery at the Razorback Walkabout on August 10.
- Order agendas and academic reading/PACE books for delivery at the Walkabout (deadline: Aug. 1).
Sign up to volunteer (we need everyone's help!).
Note: Spirit wear and PE gear will also be available for purchase at the Walkabout and throughout the school year, both online and at the school store.
Important PISD links:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Robinson PTA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Sign up for Robinson eNews, complete required student registration forms starting July 26, print out student schedules starting August 8, check student grades (when available), and more.
- Robinson back-to-school information
- Robinson school website
- Robinson PTA Facebook page
- Robinson Clinic News and Wellness Blog
- Razorback Books library Twitter page
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.