Robinson PTA wants to thank everyone who has supported the community outreach activities this year. In addition to the PTA-sponsored community outreach activities below, Robinson held a Hurricane Harvey drive and canned food drive for Plano Santas. We have supported the Plano community, the Houston community, and the troops in Fort Hood with these drives.
- Halloween Candy Drive – Robinson PTA held a drive to collect extra Halloween candy in November. Sherry Dissinger, counselor at Robinson, delivered the candy to the troops at Fort Hood. Thanks to Robert Dissinger, history teacher at Robinson, and all of the troops for the sacrifices they make every day to keep us safe and secure our freedom! The pictures above were provided by Sherry Dissinger. Remember that May is Military Appreciation Month, so if you or your children want to send a note to the troops, you can drop it of at the school. Ms. Dissinger will deliver the notes to the troops.
- Peanut Butter Drive – Food 4 Kids in partnership with Mayor LaRosiliere and the Plano City Council conducted the annual peanut butter drive. Robinson collected 311 pounds of peanut butter to support the drive.
- Hoodies for the Holidays Drive – New and gently used hoodies, coats, and clothing for middle school and high school students were collected for distribution throughout PISD to children in need last winter.
- Hope's Door New Beginning Center – The following items were collected for Hope's Door: New Beginning Center: paper towels, laundry detergent, toilet paper, disinfectant wipes, and spray cleaners.
- STAAR Snacks – Robinson PTA provided STAAR snacks for 380 students in Grades 3-5 at a PISD elementary school.
Thank you for making a difference and setting a great example for your children!
Select the Order button below (make sure you're logged in).
Volunteers of the Month