Robinson Middle School PTA
Robinson is a fabulous school with great kids, caring teachers and a wonderful administration. And a great PTA too, if we do say so ourselves. We are all fortunate that our children attend one of the best middle schools in PISD.
But we can't do this alone. Your support, through donations of time and money, helps to assure that we continue to provide all of our children with a wonderful learning experience. We invite you to join and support Robinson MS PTA to help us help our school provide Robinson students with the best education around.
For more information about the Robinson PTA, click on one of the links below:
Letter from the Robinson PTA President:
Welcome to the 2020-21 school year! If you are new to Robinson Middle School, you will find that RMS is a great school with awesome kids, caring teachers, and a wonderful administration. During this uncertain time, your RMS PTA will do everything we can to help our students continue to thrive. Your support through donations of time and money helps continue to provide all of our students with a wonderful learning experience.
Interested in Volunteering?
- Contact our VP of Volunteers, Krisinda Lingenfelter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate your interest areas in the volunteer section at www.robinsonpta.org
- Complete the Volunteer Application through PISD each year to volunteer at the school.
Other ways to support Robinson PTA:
- Join the PTA and encourage your friends to join the PTA! Our goal is a voice for every child at Robinson, so help us by joining today. Students are able to join the PTA, as well.
- Make a monetary donation.
- Drop off clean, unwanted clothing or toys at the World Wear Project bin in our parking lot; the World Wear bin is now located in the north parking lot close to the carpool lane.
- If you shop at Amazon, sign up for Amazon Smile, where they donate 0.5% of your purchase.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards using the school code PD844.
- Sign up for Tom Thumb Good Neighbor program using code 14075.
- Join us for Spirit Nights at local restaurants.
PTA communicates with the Robinson community using our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our PTA newsletter. Other important resources for information are the Robinson Middle School eNews and the Robinson Middle School website, which contains information about school sports, events, etc.
We are truly fortunate to live in a community where parents are actively involved in their children’s education. The RMS PTA is dedicated to supporting both our students and staff by fulfilling teacher wish lists, bringing in speakers to our PTA meetings, and providing funding for programs that benefit all students. Please join us in our pursuit of excellence by joining the PTA and being a part of the largest children’s advocacy association in the country.
Robinson Middle School
Select the Order button below (make sure you're logged in).
Robinson PTA Information
2020-21 School Supplies Lists
Summer Reading Lists
Robinson Resources Directory
Robinson School Calendar
Bell and Lunch Schedule
Robinson Wellness Blog
Recommended Reading/PACE List 2020-21
Robinson Athletic Forms
2020-21 Athletic Game Schedules 7th/8th
If interested in being a parts of Dad's Club, please contact our president at email@example.com!
Volunteers of the Month