What it means to join the Robinson PTA:
When you join the Robinson PTA, you join a community that encourages student achievement and believes in building partnerships between families and school. Membership has many benefits, including the following:
- You will send a clear message to your child that you value education and that you will do everything you can to help them realize their full potential.
- You will now be a member of Texas PTA. The more members of Texas PTA there are, the more our legislators in Austin listen when Texas PTA urges them to do the right things for Texas students.
- You have a voice in how the PTA prioritizes its goals and spends its limited resources. Only members can vote and hold a PTA office.
- You will have access to our online student directory.
- Your child could be eligible for our senior scholarship (to be eligible, a parent of a graduating PISD student must have been a Robinson PTA member during their child’s 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years).
- You get access to member-only sections of the Texas and National PTA's websites and get to take advantage of some great discounts at Enterprise, Nationwide Insurance, and T-Mobile.
What it DOES NOT mean when you join the Robinson PTA:
Joining the Robinson PTA does not mean that you have promised to volunteer at Robinson. Yes, we need parents to help with events, but members are not required to meet any kind of volunteer hours commitment. So don't let your busy schedule keep you from being a Robinson PTA member!
*To join the PTA: Click on the button below and scroll down to the PTA Membership form. If you have not already done so, you will need to log in and fill out your parent and student information forms first.*
Select the Order button below (make sure you're logged in).
Volunteers of the Month