What it means to join the Robinson PTA:
When you join the Robinson PTA, you join a community that encourages student achievement and believes in building partnerships between families and school. Membership has many benefits, including the following:
- You will send a clear message to your child that you value education and that you will do everything you can to help them realize their full potential.
- You will now be a member of Texas PTA. The more members of Texas PTA there are, the more our legislators in Austin listen when Texas PTA urges them to do the right things for Texas students.
- You have a voice in how the PTA prioritizes its goals and spends its limited resources. Only members can vote and hold a PTA office.
- You are able to purchase a copy of our printed student directory and will have access to our online student directory.
- You get access to member-only sections of the Texas and National PTA's websites and get to take advantage of some great discounts at Enterprise, Nationwide Insurance, and T-Mobile.
What it DOES NOT mean when you join the Robinson PTA:
Joining the Robinson PTA does not mean that you have promised to volunteer at Robinson. Yes, we need parents to help with events, but members are not required to meet any kind of volunteer hours commitment. So don't let your busy schedule keep you from being a Robinson PTA member!
Select the Order button below or purchase in our School Store.
Robinson Resources Directory
Carpool Info & Map
Robinson School Calendar
Bell and Lunch Schedule
Spring Exam Schedule
Robinson Wellness Blog
Recommended Reading/PACE List 2017-18
6th Grade School Supplies 2017-18
7th Grade School Supplies 2017-18
8th Grade School Supplies 2017-18
Elective Course Supplies 2017-18
Robinson Athletic Forms
2017-18 Athletic Game Schedules 7th/8th
Volunteers of the Month
Congratulations to our April volunteers of the month, Swagata Chowdhury and Hilary Dietz!