THE MISSION OF PTA
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation
THE PURPOSE OF PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
THE GOALS OF ROBINSON MIDDLE SCHOOL PTA
- We are advocates for our children by:
- hosting student assemblies during Red Ribbon Week and special programs that complement the existing curriculum,
- providing supplemental classroom and curriculum materials via teacher wish lists,
- supporting child safety issues through the efforts of the Texas PTA in Austin and
- supporting our faculty and staff to make them more available to the students.
RMS PTA membership has its privileges…
for you, your child, and your community!
If you have not done so already, please click on the Join PTA button below (make sure you're logged in first), and sign up to become a member today!
Select the Order button below (make sure you're logged in).
Volunteers of the Month