Welcome! Please take a moment to update your Parent & Student Information form and directory release form. Returning users must do this every July in order to purchase items online and receive PTA updates and the monthly Robinson PTA newsletter. And don't forget to check out our Quick Links section in the sidebar for some helpful information.More
Hawaiian Falls (New Date: Sept. 2)
8/5/2018 10:58 am
Hawaiian Falls has offered us an opportunity to move our Back-to-School Splash to a (potentially) warmer and drier day. So that we can all enjoy the water more and make a lot more money for our PTA, we are postponing to:
Sunday, September 2
Get tickets here: https://pisdcouncil.
* Those who showed up on August 11 will get a rain voucher for the new date and their PTA will get credit for the tickets.
* The water park closed at 6 p.m. August 11 and a sign was posted on the gate informing those who arrived after 6 to come back on September 2.
* Those who have already sent in their reservation will be held for the September 2 date. No charge will appear on their credit card until that date, so they should plan to bring the card with them even if they sent it in the email.
* The hours for the September 2 event will be the same as originally scheduled for August 11. The park will open for normal business at 10:30 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.
Note: This event was organized by the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, not the Robinson PTA. Please direct any questions regarding postponements or cancellations to Penny Chapman at email@example.com or to Hawaiian Falls.Read More
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
6/12/2018 11:06 am
Starting July 1, you'll be able to select the "Start Here" button below to register on the Robinson PTA website, join the PTA, order spirit wear, sign up to volunteer, and more.
- Update your Parent & Student Information form (double-check your child's grade level for the 2018-2019 school year and make former students inactive) and complete your mandatory directory release form.
Join the Robinson PTA (and get access to the online directory). Students whose parents have been Robinson PTA members during all three years at Robinson will be eligible to win a scholarship their senior year at one of the PISD high schools.
- Make a donation to the Robinson PTA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Robinson principal Billie Jean Lee, to be held at Robinson during the first semester.
- Order spirit wear and PE clothes for delivery at the Razorback Walkabout on August 10.
- Order agendas and academic reading/PACE books for delivery at the Walkabout (deadline: Aug. 1).
- Sign up to volunteer (we need everyone's help!).
Note: Spirit wear and PE gear will also be available for purchase at the Walkabout and throughout the school year, both online and at the school store.
For more back-to-school links, choose "Read More" below.Read More
- Thursday, August 23
- Monday, August 27
- Monday, September 3
- Friday, September 7
- Thursday, September 13
Select the Order button below or purchase in our School Store.
Robinson Back-to-School Information
Summer Reading Lists
Robinson Resources Directory
Carpool Info & Map
Robinson School Calendar
Bell and Lunch Schedule
Spring Exam Schedule
Robinson Wellness Blog
Recommended Reading/PACE List 2018-19
6th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
7th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
8th Grade School Supplies 2018-19
Elective School Supplies 2018-19
Robinson Athletic Forms
2017-18 Athletic Game Schedules 7th/8th
Volunteers of the Month
Congratulations to our May volunteers of the month, Angela Bao and Coleen Difiglia!