Welcome! Please take a moment to update your Parent & Student Information form and directory release form. Returning users must click "save" on these forms starting July 1 in order to purchase items online and receive PTA updates and the monthly Robinson PTA newsletter. And don't forget to read our Letter from the President and check out our Quick Links section in the sidebar for some helpful information.More
Plano ISD Back-to-School Plans
7/6/2020 8:15 pm
Updated information, as we receive it, for Back to School plans in PISD.
- Learn more about our 2020-2021 back-to-school plans
- Make your learning environment selection (by July 16)
- Read the FAQ
Back-to-School Registration & Sales
6/30/2020 11:06 am
2020-21 school supply lists can be found here.
Starting July 1, you'll be able to select the "Start Here" button below to register on the Robinson PTA website, join the PTA, order spirit wear, sign up to volunteer, and more.
- Update your Parent & Student Information form (double-check your child's grade level for the 2020-2021 school year and make former students inactive) and complete your mandatory directory release form.
Join the Robinson PTA (and get access to the online directory). Students whose parents have been Robinson PTA members during all three years at Robinson will be eligible to win a scholarship their senior year at one of the PISD high schools.
- Make a donation to the Robinson PTA. Families who donate a minimum of $100 will be invited to a small group luncheon with Robinson principal Kennitra Robertson, to be held at Robinson during the first semester.
- Order spirit wear and PE clothes by July 15 for guaranteed delivery at the Walkabout on July 31.
- Order agendas and academic reading/PACE books by July 24 for guaranteed delivery on July 31.
- Sign up to volunteer (we need everyone's help!).
Note: Spirit wear and PE gear will also be available for purchase at the Walkabout (in limited supplies). PE gear will be available throughout the school year, both online and at the school store.
*Walkabout is currently scheduled for July 31. We will notify you if there’s a date change or cancellation due to health concerns, and whether we will need to provide other options for school supply and spirit wear pickup.*
For more back-to-school links, choose "Read More" below.Read More
Summer To-Do List
6/9/2020 7:02 pm
Things to do NOW:
- Through June 13: Pre-order School Supply Packs
- INCLUDES Agenda
- $45 pre-order, $50 at Walkabout
- Through July 24: Pre-order Agenda
- If not ordering School Supply Pack
- $5 pre-order by June 13, $7 after June 13 & at Walkabout
- Through July 24: Pre-order Recommended Reading Books (prices on website)
- Books are not used immediately, so do not worry if you don’t know your student’s English level
- Books will be on sale for cover price at Walkabout and at the School Store during the year
- Coming Soon: New 2020-21 Spirit Wear pre-orders
- Limited quantities/sizes available at Walkabout, so pre-orders are recommended
- Complete your Volunteer Application/Background Check at pisd.edu
- Volunteer to help at robinsonpta.org
- Update your information at robinsonpta.org (this will allow you to access spirit wear, PTA membership, and event forms, and to receive PTA emails and newsletters, after July 1)
- Join PTA: Help us achieve the goal of Every Child. One Voice.
- Through July 24: Pre-order Agenda, Recommended Reading
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Robinson PTA
2020-2021 PTA Board Officers
2/27/2020 12:55 pm
The Robinson PTA Nominating Committee presents the following slate of officer nominees for 2020-2021:
President: Kate DeSimone
1st VP Communications: Angel Williams
2nd VP Programs: Jenny Sideris
3rd VP Volunteers: Krisinda Lingenfelter
4th VP Ways & Means: Yuki Olinger
5th VP Membership: Christina Vo
Secretary: Maria Colquitt
Treasurer: Carol Jennings
Nominating Committee members include Krisinda Lingenfelter, Yuki Olinger, Yvette Morehead, Holly Slotkin, and Christina Vo.
The Robinson PTA will hold their Election of Officers for 2020-2021 on Thursday, March 5, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. in the Robinson library. We would like to invite all current PTA members to attend and cast their vote. Additional nominations will be accepted from the floor. For information on our PTA elections, please contact Parliamentarian Yvette Morehead at email@example.com.Read More
Support Robinson PTA
6/3/2019 1:34 pm
Amazon Smile – Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Robinson PTA. Go to smile.amazon.com and associate your account with Robinson PTA.
World Wear Project – Robinson PTA has a World Wear bin located in the parking lot by the music doors. Drop off your used shoes, clothing, belts, hats, purses, wallets, backpacks, hard toys, stuffed animals, pots, and pans for collection. World Wear can NOT accept furniture, knives, kitchen appliances, appliances with cords, or items made of glass. The goal is to make gently worn clothing and shoes affordable and available to people domestically and internationally who might otherwise be unable to afford new clothing. Proceeds from the World Wear donations benefit Robinson PTA.
National PTA Names Robinson Middle School a 2018-2020 National PTA School of Excellence!
8/24/2018 9:44 am
We are excited to announce that Robinson Middle School was recently recognized as a National PTA School of Excellence for the 2018-2020 school years. National PTA’s School of Excellence program supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools that work to improve the educational experience and school environment for every child. This program provides guidance to assist schools in engaging families in the school decision-making, and helps schools build inclusive policies related to education, health, safety, or the arts. This past year, Robinson Middle School focused on safety and welcoming all families.
The RMS School of Excellence Committee selected a focus area of Health and Safety with an objective of Safer Routes to School. RMS PTA incorporated select National PTA standards to promote the safety of students by leveraging family-school partnerships and community resources, including PISD, the City of Plano, and RMS parents. The Committee envisioned realizing Safer Routes to School with safer street crossings, student education, and parent education. This is an ongoing effort, and the School of Excellence Committee is currently working on procuring new signs. In addition, Robinson administration has requested a crossing guard study in front of PSA on Preston Meadow.Read More
Select the Order button below (make sure you're logged in) or purchase in our School Store.
T/Th 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
F 7:45-8:30 a.m.
Robinson PTA Information
2020-21 School Supplies
Summer Reading Lists
Robinson Resources Directory
Robinson School Calendar
Bell and Lunch Schedule
Robinson Wellness Blog
Recommended Reading/PACE List 2020-21
Robinson Athletic Forms
2020-21 Athletic Game Schedules 7th/8th
Volunteers of the Month